NGO Forum has one central and thirteen well established Regional Training Centres with residential training facilities. The Central and Regional Training Centres are equipped with modern training logistics and aids. The partner organizations and other development organizations/agencies may contact at Central or Regional Training Centres at least one month in advance.
Central Training Centre Facilities
- Air conditioned conference hall for 50 participants
- Accommodation: Twin Bed with attached bath
- Accommodation: Single Room (Air Conditioned)
- Accommodation: Double Room (Air Conditioned)
- Overhead Projector, Multimedia and Audio-visual Equipment Photocopier
- Internet Access
- minerva watches
Regional Training Centre Facilities
- Training Hall Room for 30- 40 participants (AC & non AC)
- Accommodation (single)
- Accommodation (shared)
- Multimedia and Overhead Projector
How to Apply
Both the Training Centre services at Central and Regional level of NGO Forum are rented out to other organizations for the purpose of conducting training, workshop, seminar, symposium, discussion forum, etc. Desiring organization/agencies will need to apply in writing to the Head, Training Cell for Central Training Centre and respective Regional Manager for Regional Training Center at least one month prior to the event.