- Community Contributions, Participatory Decision-Making and Local Public Goods: A Field Experiment in Bangladesh.
- Adaptation to Climate Change for Sustainable Water Supply and Sanitation Services and Community Resilience Building in Coastal Areas
- AusBangla Care for Dental Program (ABCD)
- Community Mobilization and Development of Action Plan for Rural Non-Piped Water supply scheme and Community Awareness Building on Sanitation and Hygiene (North-South Zone-185 Unions)
- Enhancing Governance and Capacity of Service Providers and Civil Society in Water Supply and Sanitation Sector
- GoB-UNICEF: Improved WASH Services in Host Communities of Ukhiya and Teknaf
- Improving Access to Health and WATSAN Services along with Community Awareness/Empowerment in Cox’s Bazar
- Maintaining Access to Safe Water and Sanitation in Nayapara and Kutupalong Refugee Camps in Bangladesh