In the last three decades of the organization’s intervention in the WatSan sector, it has produced significant number of research works contributing to the betterment of the hard-to-reach communities in terms of safe water, hygienic sanitation, and health in this connection. NGO Forum advances on its research productions towards updating of its programmes and approaches. Some of its recent research works have been conducted in the field of climate change effects in several agro-ecological zones of the country.
Recent Research Study
- Baseline Study on Water Supply, Sanitation and Hygiene Practices in Hard-to-Reach Areas
- Cancer Morbidity and Mortality among Chronically Arsenic-exposed Population in Rural Bangladesh
- Study on Climate Change Impacts, Vulnerability and Current Adaptation Practices in Water Supply, Sanitation and Hygiene Practices in Hard-to-Reach Areas
- Research on Climate Change scenario and its impact on Water and Sanitation in Haor Areas of Bangladesh
- Study on Sanitation and Hygiene Situation in Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT), Bangladesh
- WatSan Contribution in Poverty Reduction