Improving Access to Health and WATSAN Services along with Community Awareness/Empowerment in Cox’s Bazar
Funding Agency: International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Duration: September 2015 to June 2016.
Provide basic humanitarians services on Health and WaSH to UMNs and host communities in the under-served areas of Cox’s Bazar District.
· UMN makeshift settlement in Kutupalong, Ukhiya.
· UMN makeshift settlement in Leda, Teknaf.
· Six villages of Ukhiya and Teknaf upazilas where intervention was done in year 1 of the project.
· 4 additional villages of Ukhia and Teknaf (to be targeted in year 2 two villages per Upazila)
· Community in Shamlapur (with UMNs and other migrant local communities)