Senior Finance & Accounts Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide accurate and timely financial service including setting and monitoring of budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management of financial accounts & advice.
- Support the Finance & Accounts Team to develop financial plan and budgeting for project proposal.
- Check bill and vouchers
- Prepare journal vouchers.
- Responsible for submission of annual income tax return.
- Calculate FDR interests and STD/SB account interest.
- Maintain general ledgers and subsidiary ledgers.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual accounts.
- Prepare staff salary and bank advice for salary.
- Send salary advice to the regional offices.
- MBA major in Finance/ Accounting/ Masters in Commerce from Public University along with CA completed Knowledge Level from a reputed audit firm
- At least 5 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Cash Management
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Development Agency
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- At least 05 years of experience in the field of Accounting/Finance.
- Acquaintance with financial rules and regulations of the government.
- Experience in handling VAT/TAX issues with the concerned authority.
- Should have sound knowledge in financial report writing.
Dhaka, Dhaka Division
- Tk. 42000 - 45000
- As per Human Resource Policies and Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health
Interested persons are requested to apply with a complete CV with contact mobile/telephone number and a copy of recent passport size photograph. NGO Forum is an equal opportunity employer and also encourages applications from qualified female candidates. The name of the post applied for Senior, Finance & Accounts Officer at top of the envelope. Applications should be sent to the Manager, HR & Admin, NGO Forum for Public Health 4/6, Block-E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207 or apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 17, 2017.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 17, 2017