Job Description / Responsibility
- Preserve and handle the cash and bank transaction at Regional Office.
- Maintain the cash book
- Prepare daily cash and bank statement
- Prepare monthly money requisition for regional office
- Prepare vouchers and checking the bills of regional expenditure.
- Ensure payment of approved bill
- Prepare monthly Receipt and Payment Statement and other statements
- Maintain stock, fixed assets and any other registers as required properly
- Process leave applications of regional staff
- Look after Store and Regional Training Centre (RTC) properly
- Assist regional management to supervise the service staff
- Assist to prepare and preserve of all correspondence and respective documents, files, reports confidentially.
- Minimum B.Com./ MBA in Accounting/ Finance from Public University is preferable or relevant field from reputed university.
- At least 2 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Development Agency
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Ability to maintain cash book
- Ability to check all kinds of bills, vouchers and invoices
- Ability to perform on tax, audit and VAT related issues
- Self motivated and willingness to take challenges
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Internet
- Experience in Tally Software
- Drafting skills for communication and documentation
- Ability to routine communication with partners
- Knowledge on procurement of good & services
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 20000
- As per Human Resource Policies and Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health
Interested persons are requested to apply with a complete CV with contact mobile/telephone number and a copy of recent passport size photograph. NGO Forum is an equal opportunity employer and also encourages applications from qualified female candidates. The name of the post applied for Accounts Assistant at top of the envelope. Applications should be sent to the Manager, HR & Admin, NGO Forum for Public Health 4/6, Block-E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207 or apply online at email@example.com on or before March 17, 2017.
Application Deadline : Mar 17, 2017