Finance & Admin Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 01
The key purpose of this position is to carry out the duties and responsibilities of Finance & Admin Assistant to ensure effective implementation of accounts & admin related works maintaining the highest possible level of standards and quality by ensuring necessary support to the project and utilizing resources for implementation. In this circumstance, NGO Forum is looking for a qualified individual to carry out the duties and responsibilities of the Improved WASH Services in Cox's Bazar area.
Job Description / Responsibility
· Checking bills, vouchers, Book-keeping, Maintaining different registers.
· Store Management ( i.e. Stock recording)
· Assist Finance section in their day to day work and other activities when needed.
· Maintaining project staff leaves documentation and report thereon, do staff counseling and assist any other administrative work of the project.
· Do field visit to accomplish related job.
· Perform any other related duties or responsibilities that may be assigned by the project team.
· Age maximum 45 years
· Basic orientation on WaSH for refugee camp
· WaSH experiences on refugee context
· Good communication skill
· Computer operating knowledge
· Working knowledge with Govt. officials
· Working in team
· Willingness to work under pressure
Job Nature: Full-time (Contractual basis)
Educational Requirements: Masters/MBA in Accounting, Finance Management
· 2 to 3 working experience with NGO, Development Agency on Finance & Accounts
· Experience in checking bills, vouchers, Book-keeping, Maintaining diff.registers
· Store Management
· Knowledge on office administration
· Knowledge on HR & Admin, Staff counseling, Staff management
· Supporting enabling working environment
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
Salary Range: BDT 48,350 /-
Other Benefits: As per Human Resource Policies and Procedures
Interested persons are requested to apply with complete Curriculum Vitae (not more than 4 pages) with cover letter stating suitability for the position, contact telephone number and a copy of a recent passport size photograph. Job Application Form can be downloaded by clicking here. Please note the application form is required to be completed in full and incomplete applications will not be considered. NGO Forum is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified female candidates. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or Manager, HR & Admin, NGO Forum for Public Health 4/6, Block-E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207. Please mention the position title and Job Reference: 27.06.18 in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.